- REGISTRATION: All players must register in the Pro Shop prior to play.
- DRESS POLICY: Proper golf attire recommended, however we do not have a strict dress code. Jeans and denim shorts are allowed as are t-shirts, however swim wear is not. Please use good judgement and common sense, having consideration for your fellow golfers and keeping your personal safety in mind. Pine View is a soft spikes facility, so metal spikes are not allowed. You may wear other types of shoes as long as they are not the type that will damage the greens, however soles should be non-slip to avoid potential injury.
- ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES: Indiana state law mandates that any alcoholic beverages taken on the course must be purchased from the clubhouse.
- GOLF CARTS: You must be at least 16 years of age to operate a cart.
- PACE OF PLAY: Unless playing in a tournament or other sanctioned event, be prepared to play "ready golf" especially if the course is crowded or your group is holding up play for those behind you. Golf course courtesy dictates allowing faster groups to play through if at least one hole ahead is vacant.
Please do not spend more than 3 to 5 minutes at most looking for a lost ball, especially if the course is crowded and/or your efforts are holding up play for those behind you.
No more than four persons will be permitted to play in a group without prior permission from Pro Shop personnel. All golfers should begin play on Hole #1 unless advised otherwise or permission obtained from Pro Shop personnel.
Walk-ons are welcomed, however tee times are suggested in order to play at your preferred time without the possibility of having to wait. In addition, on certain days tee times may be limited or the course closed for tournaments and other events, so calling ahead is always a good idea.